Thursday, June 13, 2013

Let's Begin

I've been interested in blogging for a while now, but I haven't had the guts to actually do it. In the past I have been intimidated by bloggers I admire because they always seem to have it so put together. Totally unlike me. I mean, my hair is a hot mess, my daughter runs around half of the time with no bottoms, and I get totally frazzled if my house is a mess...which it is often. Then I realized that this blog is for me. It's a way to capture my life. To remember the beauty of this moment. It's a place to share what inspires me and a place to see how I change.

Speaking of change, I discovered these flowers and many other like them in my yard a few weeks ago. Most of them have since lost their bloom. So happy I captured this beauty. Wish I knew the name of this flower...



No comments:

Post a Comment