Monday, June 24, 2013

Remembering

Life can be hard. Relationships that once seemed effortless can crumble and sometimes it appears as though  struggles will never end.

I debated about whether or not I wanted to share certain things on this blog in order to be "real". But, I opted not to. Unfortunately, the bad things that happen in life always seem present in my mind. I don't need the reminder. But the good moments (which there are far more of) can be fleeting. I want to use this little space to remind me of the good moments. Because while I sometimes feel as though there are not many "good" moments, there truly are.


There are so many beautiful moments that would otherwise escape me if I did not document them. Those are the moments I want to remember.  Life is about creating beautiful moments, might as well remember them.


No comments:

Post a Comment